Summertime is a great time to catch up on all the chores around the house. Whether it is needing to do some remodeling to an old house or adding on to a small house, there are many things that can be easily accomplished during the summer because of the optimal weather that are harder to do during the other seasons because the weather can leave a lot to be desired. Whether you are planning on gardening or doing other landscaping or simply trying to get your grass to look greener, summer is a great time to accomplish all of those miscellaneous care taking chores that do not get done the rest of the year. One of the things that people focus on the most during the summer is their lawns. Everyone needs to mow their lawns and having the right riding lawn mower can make it so easy. Here is a list of the best riding lawn mowers on the market today.
Table of Contents
- 10. Poulan Pro Briggs Riding Mower
- 9. Briggs & Stratton 875 Series Gas Powered Riding Lawn Mower
- 8. Husqvarna 967181801 R120S Articulating Riding Mower
- 7. Husqvarna YTH18542 18.5 HP Hydro Transmission Riding Lawn Mower
- 6. Husqvarna YTH24V48 24 HP Fast Hydro Yard Tractor, 48-Inch
- 5. Yard Machines 420cc 42-Inch Riding Lawn Mower
- 4. Poulan Pro Kohler V-Twin Riding Mower
- 3. Briggs 18.5 HP Pedal Control Auto Drive Cutting Deck Riding Mower
- 2. Briggs 20 HP V-Twin Ready Start Pedal Control Fast Auto Drive Cutting Deck Riding Mower
- 1. Troy-Bilt 420cc OHV 30-Inch Premium Riding Lawnmower
10. Poulan Pro Briggs Riding Mower
With no oil filter required, this eco-friendly and low maintenance riding mower is perfect for virtually any mowing job. Its large wheels make it great at navigating practically any terrain. Whether you have a need for mowing tall grass that smaller wheel often get caught in or muddy fields that often cause mowers to slow down, this riding mower is a great solution.
9. Briggs & Stratton 875 Series Gas Powered Riding Lawn Mower
Featuring four different speeds – three when going forward and one when going in reverse – this lawn mower is perfect for a variety of mowing tasks. Its electric start makes it easy to get going, so you no longer have to bother with priming or making sure gas is flowing to the engine.
8. Husqvarna 967181801 R120S Articulating Riding Mower
If you need to maneuver your lawn mower around small objects such as landscaping rocks or small bushes, then this is the mower for you. The seat and handles are positioned for maximized maneuverability and the mower deck is at the very front, which is optimal for mowing in those hard to reach places.
7. Husqvarna YTH18542 18.5 HP Hydro Transmission Riding Lawn Mower
With two cutting blades for maximized mowed area, this nice riding mower from Husqvarna has a hydrostatic transmission, so it is a smooth ride. The lever-operated driving is convenient, and easy to figure out. Made with durable materials such as cast iron and steel, this mower is truly built to last.
6. Husqvarna YTH24V48 24 HP Fast Hydro Yard Tractor, 48-Inch
For people who need to mow large lawns or for long periods of time, constantly pressing the gas pedal can get to be a little tiring. This riding mower includes cruise control, so no matter how long you have to mow, you will not start feeling fatigued. With a great pedal transmission, this riding mower is perfect for a variety of mowing jobs.
5. Yard Machines 420cc 42-Inch Riding Lawn Mower
Whether you need to mow on hills or other steep inclines, this riding mower would be a great addition to your mowing collection. Featuring a variety of settings, including seven different speeds for optimal versatility, this mower is great at doing virtually any mowing job. Its 42-inch blade can cut a very large area, so even mowing large lawns will not take as long as before.
4. Poulan Pro Kohler V-Twin Riding Mower
A ten-year warranty on the cutting deck, a two and a half gallon gas tank, and 20-inch rear tires mean that with this riding mower, you can mow for hours without worrying about the parts wearing down, running out of fuel, or getting caught in tall grass or mud. The high back seat is cushioned for maximized comfort.
3. Briggs 18.5 HP Pedal Control Auto Drive Cutting Deck Riding Mower
On any vehicle, belts can often wear out after only a few years of use, and sometimes they wear out even sooner. With this mower from Poulan Pro, the belt comes with a ten-year warranty, so you will not have to make any pricey repairs on this vital part. It also has a 42-inch cutting deck for maximized mowing space.
2. Briggs 20 HP V-Twin Ready Start Pedal Control Fast Auto Drive Cutting Deck Riding Mower
Yet another great riding mower from Poulan Pro, this mower with a 46-inch mowing deck can mow big stretches of yard in minimal time. The pedal controls several of the gears, which makes driving this mower an incredibly simple, manageable task.
1. Troy-Bilt 420cc OHV 30-Inch Premium Riding Lawnmower
If you live in a neighborhood with medium-sized yards and relatively flat land, then this mower is perfect for you. Its small size makes for easy storage, yet it is big enough to tackle medium yards in less than an hour. With five adjustable settings on the 30-inch cutting deck, this mower can cut your grass to virtually any height you would like.