What type of coffee would you love to make in the morning? Coffee drinkers are different, so are coffee machines.
The right coffee maker can become your dear friend, so you need to find the right model and style to brew your lovely coffee. There are machines for brewing quick single cups and those that brew batches. Everyone has his type on the market, from the automated brewer to the pour over devices.
The coffee making field is quite large and can be confusing. You should first ask yourself if you want a manual espresso machine for the coffee-shop style drink, a filter machine for ready-to-drink hot coffee, or simply a coffee pod. Read on to learn more about these different coffee machines and to find the best one for your coffee.
10 Best Coffee Machines Reviews of 2020;
1. Cuisinart DCC-3200AMZ 14 Cup Programmable Coffeemaker
Experience the best of both coffee worlds when you buy this machine. It delivers hotter coffee and brew strength options for every taste. It is programmable and features innovative coffee technology for hotter coffee. You can set the brew time up to 24 hours ahead for convenience. Its backlit LCD is large enough for reading, and the indicator lights will signal you to decalcify.
2. Cuisinart SS-15 12-Cup Coffee Maker and Single-Serve Brewer
Enjoy working with this automatic 12-cup coffee maker with a single brewer on the other side. It gives you the option to make a single cup or serve a crowd all in one machine. This design frees up more space from your kitchen counter as it is a two-in-one coffee machine. It includes a reusable filter cup to make your favorite drink from ground coffee.
3. Ninja Coffee Bar Brewer with Glass Carafe
Ninja brings the best coffee house right to your countertop for convenience and enjoyable coffee. Its patent-pending brew technology delivers better, richer-tasting coffee and allows you to vary the richness level. Its thermal flavor extraction efficiently unlocks the full flavor of your coffee. Make your life easy with this coffee machine. Just pick your size, be it a cup, travel mug, half or full carafe and brew directly into it. You will never get a better experience, convenience, and rich-tasting coffee all in one.
4. Mr. Coffee 4-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker
When you use Mr. Coffee’s programmable coffee maker, you will have no stress or mess. It makes rich-tasting coffee brewed like an expert right from your home. With Delay brew, you can set it ahead of time and just wake up to a wonderful aroma of a fresh coffee pot. Even before the brew cycle is finished, you can grab a quick cup using the auto pause feature. It allows you to pour freely and then continues brewing. The automatic coffee maker will make a single or double serving without fuss.
5. Ninja Coffee Bar Single-Serve System
Once you experience what this coffee machine can do, you will not go anywhere else. It can brew various coffee types and sizes in a single serve coffee system. Its built-in frother is capable of hot and cold frothing to make your coffee drinking more enjoyable. Use any coffee brand and auto adjust the amount of grounds used making it possible to get an unlimited variety of customized coffee drinks. The thermal flavor extraction enables the machine to extract the full flavor potential of your coffee grounds for a rich-tasting coffee.
6. Hamilton Beach FlexBrew Single Serve
The Hamilton Beach coffee maker is the perfect machine for when the time is short, and you want your cup. The 2-in-1 coffee maker can brew a whole carafe for a large coffee team, or just a single cup when you are rushing to work. The single-serve side brews into a standard cup or a travel mug. It allows you to pack your favorite ground to enjoy in the mornings alone or use the carafe side to make a 12-cup pot to entertain a group.
7. BUNN GRB Velocity Brew 10-Cup Home Coffee Brewer
You will experience fast and simple coffee making using this machine. Once you are done with the one-time initial setup, making every coffee cup will be simple. All you are required to do is add your favorite coffee ground to the filter basket, add water, and close the lid. The rest is up to the coffee maker. Its stainless steel water tank is always ready to brew hot coffee on demand. Its speed/velocity brew technology makes it possible to brew a 10-cup pot in three minutes. Have you met anything faster than this?
8. Hamilton Beach 46299 Programmable Coffee Maker
With the efficiency and convenience of the Hamilton Beach coffee maker, you can quickly brew a few cups or serve a 12-cup pot of hot fully flavored coffee in minutes. Its water reservoir is easy to fill and features a viewing window to alert you when the water level is down. Grab a cup in the middle of the brew using the auto pause and serve feature. Other than the great functionality, the coffee maker looks attractive on the countertop and is easy to clean.
9. Hamilton Beach 49950C Flexbrew 2-Way Brewer
Enjoy a quick single cup of coffee from the single serve side or brew 12 cups on the carafe side. The two-in-one coffee maker brings convenience and excellent performance to your home for the best coffee. You can adjust it to fit tall mugs and has a programmable timer, 2-hour auto shutoff, and auto pause. Each brewer side has a separate water reservoir and a feature window to let you know when to refill. The brewer will please all fans of coffee and serve all quantities. It fits perfectly in a home with multiple coffee drinkers.
10. HAMSWAN CM-1177B Coffee Maker
Make your coffee from ground or capsules n this 2-in-1 coffee maker. It has compact, stylish appearance and delivers a quick brew. It has an automatic cleaning feature and a detachable tray for easy cleaning. It has excellent safety features like the automatic power off when the water level is inadequate. Its temperature control enables excellent water temperature for brewing. It will start brewing when the water temperature reaches the set degree. The machine is very convenient and easy to use.
Coffee Machines Buying Guide:
1. Types of coffee machines
- Manual Coffee Machines – This is the more traditional coffee machine that has served the coffee enthusiast for decades. They all use the same method to create water pressure to force the water through coffee granules. This extracts more coffee to give a richer flavor and a fuller, stronger coffee.
- Automatic Coffee Machines – For the ultimate in-home coffee making experience, automatic coffee machines are the right option. They take care of the entire process from grinding, brewing to frothing the milk. Some machines will make you a cappuccino at the touch of a button. They make coffee quicker and can serve many people.
- Capsule Coffee Machines – These are the latest advancement in coffee machines. They are small and use the sealed container with pre-measured coffee. Just drop the capsule and select the specific button to make you the perfect espresso any time. It provides speed and convenience when making coffee. They come with milk frother for instant cappuccino or latte and are perfect those who are always on the run.
- Bean-to-cup machines – This type of coffee machine gives you the convenience of making your coffee without the mess and a huge access to a variety of coffee. Their hopper will hold your coffee beans that are then ground on demand to make your cup of coffee at the touch of a button.
2. Choosing a Brewer
So many factors go into choosing the right coffee maker. Consider how you would like your coffee to taste, the quantity you want to make at once and the amount of effort you want to put into brewing your coffee. If you prefer a rich and full-flavored coffee and is willing to spend more time on each cup, am espresso machine is your choice. Those who prefer to make a large quantity of coffee at once should consider a drip coffee maker whereas those in a rush and prefer a personalized cup should go for a single server.
4. Multi-Cup Coffee Makers
This trusted drip coffee maker is common in many American households. It makes 8-12 cups per carafe, making them perfect for parties or the household with multiple coffee drinkers. There are many options to consider when buying your multi-cup coffee machine. Some of them as mentioned below:
- Multi-function – Other than making your favorite cup of coffee you may desire all kinds of beverages of all sizes. A machine that can give you hot water for your tea or a freshly brewed cup of coffee directly into your mug is a great machine.
- Carafe size – A multi-cup coffee maker can make you two cups for a small family or up to 12 cups for the large family with many coffee drinkers. Choose the size wisely.
- Programmability – A programmable coffee machine makes your work easy. You can even set it before going to bed to wake you up with a wonderful coffee aroma and a ready drink in the morning.
- Strength and temperature selections – Some coffee makers have advanced features like selecting the strength of the drink and the water temperature at which it is brewed. You have the opportunity to make a stronger and subtler flavor.
- Carafe type – Many machines have glass carafe; however, the durable thermal carafe will keep your coffee hotter for longer. You can choose to set the carafe on the morning table, and it will still keep the coffee hot.
- Built-in coffee grinder – The coffee makers with bean grinders are the best since you get a fresh coffee ground with the full aroma and flavor on demand. This method produces the best tasting coffee.
- Automatic shutoff – For safety and energy saving, most machines have an automatic shut off after some time or when the coffee is made.
- Pause function – This feature allows you to grab a quick cup of coffee when the brewing is still ongoing. This, however, may give you a stronger first cup compared to the rest.
- Filter basket or paper filters – A machine with a built-in filter basket eliminates the extra cost of buying paper filters. It, however, requires regular cleaning to prevent clogging and may allow finely ground coffee into your cup.
5. Single-Serve Coffee Makers
Many people are following this trend of making one coffee cup at a time. It delivers coffee very fast with little cleanup. Many people buy this type of coffee machine to supplement their drip machine for when they are short of time. These machines can brew coffee using both espresso and drip method and uses the prepackaged pods that are available in many coffee varieties. Factors to consider include:
- Reservoir size – A machine with a large reservoir is the best since you may desire to make single cups in quick successions for an eager crowd.
- Cup height – As you consider the size of the machine in comparison to the available space on your countertop; make sure the cup height suits your preferred coffee cup or travel mug.
- Variable cup size – With this feature, you can choose the size of cup to brew with ease.
- Strength and temperature selections – A coffee maker that can give you variable coffee strengths from the same amount of coffee is a good choice. Go for a machine and control the water temperature and the time it takes to saturate the coffee ground to create a stronger flavor. A hot water temperature between 195 and 205 degrees F is recommended.
- Availability of beverage pods – Some pods are specific to machines, and other manufacturers make their pods. Before purchasing your next coffee machine, consider if the recommended pods are available and if your preferred flavor is packed in those pods.
- Create your pod – A coffee maker that allows you to make your pods is an excellent choice. You can fill the reusable pods with your preferred coffee ground and make the best personalized coffee. Confirm that the machine is compatible with these pods.
With so many coffee machine types and many preferences among the coffee drinkers, it can be very confusing to get the right one. To remove the confusion and get the right coffee machine, follow this guide. If you prefer a single-cup coffee maker, your choices are here, if you prefer a multi-cup coffee maker, nothing can stop you now.