If you want to select the right barbecue grill, there are several factors to consider. For instance, you will want to determine the type of fuel the grill should use, its portability, the size of the grill, it durability among others.
One you have picked the right grill based on those features, you will want to pick an affordable grill, such as the best grill under $500. To assist you with this, below are our 10 best picks that will never let you down.
Have a look and consider buying a grill that will never let you down, once you have paid attention to the size and the source of fuel.
10 Best Grill Under 500 For 2019 Reviews:
1. Weber 51210001 Q1200 Liquid Propane Grill, Fuchsia
The true definition of a grill that designed to deliver high-quality cooking performance is Weber’s liquid propane grill. Equipped with a stainless steel burner that delivers 8500BTUs per hour, the grill can heat up to 189 square inches assuring you of getting the desired results within a short time.
Another feature that makes this grill worth buying is its porcelain-enameled cast-iron cooking grates and the cast aluminum lid and body. These enhance not only durability but also a stylish look. The grill comes while fully assembled which means that you can use it as soon as you fuel it up. Besides Fuschia, you can get it in black, blue, green, orange, purple, red or titanium.
- Cast aluminum construction ensures durability and easy maintenance.
- The shape of the cookbox allows for proper heat circulation.
2. Cuisinart CGG-200B All Foods Tabletop Gas Grill, Black
Grill fine food expertly with Cuisinart’s CGG-200B tabletop gas grill. Designed to deliver a solid performance, the unit includes a heat distributing panel, a 12,000BTU stainless steel loop burner, and a porcelain enamel coated cast iron cooking grate. On top of that, it incorporates a twist-start ignition system which is designed to enhance easy startups.
You can get the grill for use in small spaces, thanks to the compact size. In addition, the grill is a perfect choice for the best grill under $500 that is easy to transport due to the folding stainless steel shelves and carry handles.
- Removable panels enhance easy cleaning and storage.
- Cast Iron pre-seasoned cooking grate guarantees strength.
- Built-in precision thermometer maintains the food at optimal temperatures.
3. Weber 44010001 Spirit II E-210 Black LP Outdoor Gas Grill
Open the door to the world of grilling once you acquire Weber’s 44010001 gas grill. The grill features porcelain-enameled cast iron cooking grates. The grates offer a thin side which is ideal for cooking delicate foods, and a wider side designed for thicker food. You can expect the grill to deliver professional results within a short time, thanks to the 26,500 BTU-per-hour input.
The grill is a perfect choice for anyone in need of a reasonably-priced grill designed to fit in small spaces due to the compact open-cart design and the practical folding side table.
- Easy-to-read fuel gauge tanks allow you to know the amount of fuel remaining in the tank.
- Easy-access tank enhances easy access and removal.
- Integrated hooks on the side tables allow the user to hang essential grilling tools for easy access.
The grill features a Piezo ignition system designed for fast and reliable startups. Further, it includes a firebox and steel lid which are porcelain coated enabling it to withstand harsh weather and elements.
- 12″W x 13″L metal side shelves offer extra storage and food preparation space.
- Two fixed and two 6″ wheels enhance stability and portability.
- Stainless steel inline burners ensure long-lasting performance.
5. Durable Outdoor Barbeque & Burger Gas/charcoal Grill Combo Comes with a Chrome Plated Warming Rack and a Porcelain Heat Plate,3-burner Grill with Integrated Ignition and Also Has a Handy Tool Holders
Experience the world of a charcoal grill and gas grill once you get this durable grill. The grill features a total of 557Square inches cooking surface, with 262 square inches in charcoal and 295square inches in gas. More to that, it offers a 188squre inches warming rack space with 89 square inches in charcoal and 99 square inches in gas.
The grill features three stainless steel tube burners on the gas side, and these offer a total of 24,000BTUs. Once you get this grill, you can expect to deliver perfectly-grilled foods since the charcoal side features a heat adjustment system that helps to control the heat.
- Dual gas and charcoal grill offers plenty of cooking room.
- Three stainless steel tube burners offer a total of 24,000BTUs.
6. Cuisinart CGG-180 Petit Gourmet Portable Gas Grill with VersaStand, Red
The answer to a versatile and compact portable grill designed to cook a family meal is Cuisinart’s CGG-180 portable gas grill. The grill offers a 160 square inches of grilling area. It can accommodate 4 to 6 people at a time and features a telescoping stand so that you can adjust the height based on your desires.
Cuisinart’s CGG-180 is easy to carry, thanks to the lightweight design at only 17 pounds. The grill features a powerful 5,500BTUs stainless steel burner designed to render professional results fast. Further, it features an even-heating porcelain enameled grate designed to enhance durability.
- Stand sets up and packs away in seconds.
- Unique design allows you to use it as a freestanding or tabletop grill.
- Integrated lid lock helps to secure the lid.
7. Smoke Hollow 205 Stainless Steel TableTop Propane Gas Grill, Perfect for tailgating, camping or any outdoor event
Whether you are looking for the best grill under $500 for use during camping, picnics, tailgating, or other outdoor use, you can get the Smoke Hollow propane gas grill and benefit from reliable performance. The grill offers a 205square inches of primary stainless steel cooking area. Further, it includes a 10,000BTUs stainless steel “U” burner.
The stainless steel drip tray is another plus of the grill so that you can get it with an assurance of easy cleaning. Also, there is a temperature gauge for easy follow up of the cooking food’s temperature. The grill’s legs are foldable which makes it a perfect choice to a grill that is easy to carry and store.
- Stainless steel construction guarantees durability.
- Large front handle for easy transport.
8. Royal Gourmet BBQ Charcoal Grill and Offset Smoker, 30” L, 800 Square Inch, Outdoor for Camping, Black
Experience grilled and smoked food from the same unit once you get the Royal Gourmet BBQ Charcoal Grill and Offset Smoker. The unit features a charcoal grill and Offset smoker for dual style barbeque. Further, it includes spacious porcelain-coated cooking grates which are designed to retain heat evenly to enhance a perfectly prepared meal.
The grill includes an ash pan for easy ashes removal. It offers a total of 800square inches of cooking surface with 438square inches in the main chamber, 183 square inches in the side box, and 179square inches in the swing-away rack.
- 183 square inches of cooking area located in the side box can be used for smoking or charcoal grilling.
- The compact design enables the grill to fit into most spaces.
- Two adjustable dampers ensure precise heat control.
- Lid-mounted temperature gauge ensures convenient control of the grilling temperature.
9. Nexgrill 720-0888N 5-Burner Propane Gas Grill in Stainless Steel with Side Burner and Black Cabinet
It offers a total cooking space of 638square inches over porcelain cast iron cooking grids. Because of this, you can expect it to deliver professional grilling results within a short period.
- Black cabinet allows the user to locate the perfect spot for placing the grilling tools.
10. Dyna-Glo DGN486SNC-D Heavy Duty Stainless Charcoal Grill, Large
Are you prepared to take your grilling experience to the next level? Well, you can do that with this charcoal grill. Offering a total of 686square inches of the total cooking space, the grill offers plenty of room enabling you to meet all grilling needs. Adding to that, the grill includes cooking grates made using porcelain enameled cast iron.
This construction ensures maximum heat transfer while assisting in locking in the natural juices of the food. Dyna-Glo DGN486SNC-D includes an adjustable crack which allows you to customize the cooking temperature by raising or lowering the charcoal tray. On top of that, there is a double-walled front firebox and lid designed to minimize heat loss and improve the burning efficiency.
- Adjustable flue on the stainless steel smoke stack for additional flavor.
- Sliding side dampers maximize the air flow.
- Built-in stainless steel thermometer for accurate control of the temperature.
Locating the best grill under $500 shouldn’t cost you endless trips to the shop, the reason I recommend the products reviewed above. These grill are designed for professionals and beginners looking forward to achieving professional-quality results without much effort. So, give them a try and be one of those to benefit from preparing professional barbeques with little effort.
Locating the best grill under $500 shouldn’t cost you endless trips to the shop, the reason I recommend the products reviewed above. These grill are designed for professionals and beginners looking forward to achieving professional-quality results without much effort. So, give them a try and be one of those to benefit from the experience of preparing professional barbeques with little effort.