Flying remote control helicopters is a popular hobby among people of all ages. Plenty of parents enjoy doing this hobby with their kids, and plenty of kids may continue this hobby when they’re adults. Helicopters have been considered cool more or less sense they were first invented, and the remote control versions are just as cool. Plenty of remote control helicopters are modeled after real-life helicopters, and others seem to be idealized models of helicopters. They’re the sort that could never really exist, which can make the fantasy even more fun. The best remote control helicopter is largely going to be a matter of personal preference, of course, since anything that involves hobbies is going to have a lot of individual variation attached. However, there are still some objective standards to take into account when choosing the best remote control helicopter.
Table of Contents
- 10. Syma F4 2.4GHz 3-Channel Remote Control Helicopter
- 9. Estes Copperhead Radio Controlled Helicopter
- 8. WLtoys Large V912 4CH Single Blade RC Remote Control Helicopter
- 7. 4CH 2.4GHz Mini Radio Single Propeller RC Helicopter
- 6. Syma S107/S107G 3 Channel RC Heli with Gyro
- 5. Syma S800G 4 Channel Remote Control Helicopter
- 4. Syma S107/S107G R/C Helicopter
- 3. Syma S107G 3.5 Channel RC Helicopter with Gyro
- 2. Syma S107G 3 Channel RC Radio Remote Control Helicopter
- 1. Syma S107/S107G R/C Helicopter, Best Remote Control Helicopter
10. Syma F4 2.4GHz 3-Channel Remote Control Helicopter
People who are novices in remote helicopter flying and people with a lot of experience will both manage to appreciate this particular helicopter. It flies well indoors and outdoors, making it more versatile than the remote helicopters that are just going to work in one location or another. The controller has three channels, which should be enough for most people. This is also a helicopter with a great and stylish design.
9. Estes Copperhead Radio Controlled Helicopter
This is a remote helicopter that is easily distinguished by the fact that it can reach truly astonishing heights. People can get this helicopter up to heights of one hundred fifty feet in the air, which is more than many people will expect from their remote helicopters. While this remote helicopter will work better indoors that outdoors, it should still work just fine if the weather is calm enough outdoors.
8. WLtoys Large V912 4CH Single Blade RC Remote Control Helicopter
People who don’t have a lot of experience with remote control helicopters might want to wait before they get this one, which requires some dexterity and fine-tuning. However, it should be perfect for the people who do have a lot of experience and want to be able to pull off different tricks with their little helicopters. The fact that it manages to mimic a real helicopter effectively just makes it that much more appropriate for this audience.
7. 4CH 2.4GHz Mini Radio Single Propeller RC Helicopter
This is a remote helicopter that is excellent in terms of its speed. From an aerodynamic perspective, it’s much better than a lot of the other model remote control helicopters that people will usually find. Remote control helicopters don’t usually come cheap, and this is a model that is really worth every penny.
6. Syma S107/S107G 3 Channel RC Heli with Gyro
Stability is sometimes a problem when it comes to remote control helicopters, but this is a model that was designed to be much more stable than most on the market. It’s also a more durable helicopter than people will usually find. While the battery life is nothing to be proud of, it’s overall a great toy.
5. Syma S800G 4 Channel Remote Control Helicopter
The controls for this remote helicopter are very well-designed, and the helicopter itself is well-equipped with all of the tools that anyone is going to need to operate something like this. People will be able to get great flight times with this little helicopter. They’ll be getting great flight times for years, since this is also a durable model.
4. Syma S107/S107G R/C Helicopter
Many people are going to be on the lookout for a remote helicopter that is easy to control, and this one definitely qualifies. As such, it is going to be easier and much more fulfilling for the beginners to use. While the battery doesn’t last all that long, the helicopter is still going to deliver a great performance when it is charged.
3. Syma S107G 3.5 Channel RC Helicopter with Gyro
Not only is this helicopter much easier to fly than most, it also has better stability than most. People aren’t going to have to worry about their new remote helicopters suddenly crashing on them. This is the sort of helicopter that would serve as a great introduction to the hobby.
2. Syma S107G 3 Channel RC Radio Remote Control Helicopter
This helicopter has three channels, and it manages to fly very well with all three of them. It should maneuver itself well, and people should be able to get great forward speed with it. Even the design is particularly stylish and slick.
1. Syma S107/S107G R/C Helicopter, Best Remote Control Helicopter
This is a fantastic little helicopter that manages to stand out in terms of its controls, its design, its speed, and its durability. Even given all of these great characteristics, it still manages to be a very affordable device.