One of the benefits of the new routers is that they don’t only shares internet but they can also share media, files and more. Some devices even have the guest access which controls guests from interfering owner’s network. And some others allow parents to monitor and restrict their child’s browsing access. No matter what your choices are, we have compiled a list of top 10 best computer networking wireless access points for you for your consideration below.
Table of Contents
- 10. TP-LINK Archer C7 AC1750 Dual Band Wireless AC Gigabit Router
- 9. NETGEAR N300 Wi-Fi Router with High Power 5dBi External Antennas
- 8. TP-LINK TL-WR841N Wireless N300 Home Router, 300Mpbs, IP QoS, WPS Button
- 7. Securifi Almond – Touchscreen Wireless Router / Range Extender
- 6. RAVPower All-In-One FileHub Wireless N Travel Router USB Micro SD SDXC TF Memory Card Reader Card
- 5. NETGEAR RangeMax Wireless Router
- 4. Linksys WRT54GL Wi-Fi Wireless-G Broadband Router
- 3. TP-LINK TL-WR940N Wireless N300 Home Router, 300Mpbs, 3 External Antennas, IP QoS, WPS Button
- 2. ASUS RT-N66U Dual-Band Wireless-N900 Gigabit Router
- 1. NETGEAR N750 Dual Band Wi-Fi Gigabit Router
10. TP-LINK Archer C7 AC1750 Dual Band Wireless AC Gigabit Router
The TP-LINK Archer C7 AC1750 is a top notch router of the year. The total available bandwidth is up to 1.75 which includes 450Mbps at 2.4Ghz and 1,300Mbps at 5GHz. It is the new generation of Wi-Fi device that supports 802.11ac and that can be connected to other devices in the range such as file, media, and printer sharing with USB ports. It also has the guest access that securely shares with your network. It is IP-based bandwidth control that you can manage individual devices in the range easily. By clicking WPS button it encrypt your network for security.
9. NETGEAR N300 Wi-Fi Router with High Power 5dBi External Antennas
For improved speed and coverage you’re your Wi-Fi network, this device is equipped with 5dBi antennas. With NETGEAR Genie you can manage your home network through its software. Additionally you can add devices to your WiFi network with a push of a button and you can separate guest and owner networks so that when your guest comes they can browse your network freely without interfering your main access. It is also very secure with WPA/WPA2 system.
8. TP-LINK TL-WR841N Wireless N300 Home Router, 300Mpbs, IP QoS, WPS Button
TP-LINK TL-WR841N is the classic and best seller in Amazon’s Computer Routers section. The maximum wireless speed is up to 300Mbps perfect for gaming, streaming, VoIP, internet browsing, and other online stuff that pretty much need fast connection. The two 5dBi antennas add extra strong coverage to your area. Other cool features include parental control, IP based bandwidth control, WPS button etc.
7. Securifi Almond – Touchscreen Wireless Router / Range Extender
Securifi Almond router is a revolution that takes up a step from the traditional router with LCD touchscreen that you can set up in 3 minutes using its special wizard. It can perform in different ways such as a router, range extender, wireless bridge. The rage extender mode is compatible with any router. The whole device is compatible with Windows, Mac, Linux, iPhone, iPad, Android, XBOX and more.
6. RAVPower All-In-One FileHub Wireless N Travel Router USB Micro SD SDXC TF Memory Card Reader Card
This travel router is a truly amazing companion for you. It acts as an efficient media sharing device that allows you to transfer photos, movies, music files among iOS, Android, desktop, laptop, SD card, USB HDD, Micro SD Card, and USB hard drive. It also acts as wireless router that converts wired network into Wi-Fi or that connects to an existing Wi-Fi network and then share the hotspot access and enlarge Wi-Fi coverage.
5. NETGEAR RangeMax Wireless Router
NETGEAR RangeMax wirelessly connects and shares the internet that you can use for every online task. The unique feature is that it can schedule the Wi-Fi to be on or off with the installed program that can save your power consumption up to 30%. Other features include parental controls, Push ‘N Connect, and guest access.
4. Linksys WRT54GL Wi-Fi Wireless-G Broadband Router
The best seller in Computer Networking Transceivers, the colorful router Linksys is a Linux-based system that comes with 4-ports and Wireless-G Access Point. It can share the connection with Ethernet wired and Wireless-G and –B devices. It has fast Ethernet ports and wireless signals are secured and encrypted by WPA2 which prevents to some of the most well-known attacks.
3. TP-LINK TL-WR940N Wireless N300 Home Router, 300Mpbs, 3 External Antennas, IP QoS, WPS Button
The three antennas, 300Mbs, and 802.11n technology are all the most important aspects that make TP-LINK TL-WR940N Wireless N300 stands out with its extremely accelerated speed, and stable and widely-covered network. This product is super easy to set up in just a few minutes and you can enjoy all the cool features such as parental controls, WPS encryption and more.
2. ASUS RT-N66U Dual-Band Wireless-N900 Gigabit Router
With one of the leading brand of hardware manufacturers, ASUS RT-N66U Dual-Band Wireless-N900 Gigabit Router is not only a great functional router but also very stylish well designed. The speed is up to 450Mbps and supports IPv6, VPN Ethernet, USB, and 802.3. Especially, the 3 antennas are detachable.
1. NETGEAR N750 Dual Band Wi-Fi Gigabit Router
The illuminated NETGEAR saves your frustration and worries with networking set up with fast wizard that supports Windows 8 and more and the speed is super-fast with the big bandwidth up to 750 Mbps. The coverage is perfect is perfect for medium and large homes as it radiates really far across rooms. It can stand by itself with the strong stand and your home will have a really good internet connection.